About the Conference
We are fully booked for this event. Many thanks to everyone who has registered. If you didn't have a chance to register, we look forward to seeing you at our other upcoming events.
If you'd like to purchase presentation slides from this conference, please contact Jessica Ingram at email@example.com.
Click to view participating companies
Who Should Attend
- Worldwide wearable device trends: market drivers, demographic factors, emerging markets and applications, disruptive technologies, government policy effects.
- Business aspects: competitive forces and dynamics, pricing trends, mergers and acquisitions, analyst forecasts and projections, manufacturing developments, technology transfer, regulatory compliance, ecosystems and hubs, company formation.
- Technology trends and developments: wearable device architecture, sensor hubs, ultra-low power systems and components, energy harvesting, micro batteries and energy storage, supercapacitors, sensor fusion, software algorithms, context awareness, virtual sensors, connectivity with smartphones.
- Emerging applications: digital health, body area networks, medical diagnostics and screening, genomics, safety and security, environmental, virtual reality, indoor navigation, quantified self, usage paid insurance.
- Emerging manufacturing techniques and materials: flexible and printed electronics, smart glass, streamlined assembly techniques.
- Emerging types of sensors: touch, pressure, thermal, radiation, humidity, chemical, high- performance image and IR, air and pollution, magnetic, water, radar, high performance inertial, high performance microphones, microphone arrays.
- Emerging types of actuators: high performance micro speakers, optical zoom, micro shutters, energy harvesters.
- VPs of engineering
- VPs of marketing
- VPs of business development
- MEMS foundry managers
- Product managers and engineers
- Marketing, sales and business development managers
- MEMS and sensors production managers and engineers
- MEMS and sensors design managers and engineers
- Business development professionals
- Industry analysts
- Investment bankers
- MEMS and sensors consultants
- Media representatives
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
2151 Laurelwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
The conference and reception will be held at the Biltmore Hotel & Suites. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Biltmore for a negotiated rate of $179.00 per night. The room block cut-off date is November 5, 2014.
To reserve online, please go to: http://bit.ly/WSE14Hotel and click the “Book a Room” button. You can also call in your reservation directly to 800-255-9925; please ask for the discounted room rate for the Wearable Sensors conference.
The Biltmore is approximately 4 miles from the Mineta San Jose Airport (SJC). The hotel has shuttle service available; please call the Biltmore at 408-988-8411 to schedule shuttle service.
Dr. Mike Pinelis
President and CEO
MEMS Journal, Inc.
MEMS Journal, Inc.